God has a purpose for you. But maybe what you’re meant to be is still a mystery. So where do you start? Jess Connolly will help you get answers to this question and more, no matter where you are in your journey.
Glory Girl will jumpstart your search for purpose. In each meaningful chapter (plus room for reflective journaling), Jess’s wise words will help you: discover the things you are really passionate about, understand your strengths and weaknesses, face your fears, catch the vision, make a plan, and find the confidence you need to make your move—all in the bold belief that God has called you to every step of the journey.
Glory Girl helps girls ages 8–12:
- Recognize their unique, God-given gifts.
- Fight their fears with faith and truth.
- Deal with distractions that throw them off course from God’s plan for them.
- Stop trying to be “the best” at everything and trust that God has a plan for them.
- Stop comparing themselves to others.