Is Jesus real? Was he actually born in a stable? Did he really come back from the dead? Aren’t all the stories in the Bible about Jesus just that ... stories? Kids ages 8–12 can join in this incredible search for the truth about Jesus, including the answers that changed the life of investigative reporter and international bestselling author Lee Strobel.
Here’s a book that finally answers the most important questions about the existence, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus. The Case for Christ Young Reader’s Edition, based on the adult edition that has sold over 5 million copies, is packed full of well-researched, reliable, and eye-opening investigations. In these pages, Lee Strobel—an award-winning legal journalist—tackles the toughest questions head-on. He investigates the historical reliability, eyewitness testimonies, and scientific evidence of Jesus’s birth, miracles, ministry, and resurrection.
Will Lee’s findings bring Christianity’s claims about Jesus tumbling down like a house of cards?
Like Strobel, you will be amazed at the evidence—how much there is, how strong it is, and what it says. The facts are in. What will your verdict be in The Case for Christ?
The Case for Christ Young Reader’s Edition:
- Is written specifically for readers ages 8–12, presented in a way that is logical and easy to understand
- Is perfect for encouraging a child’s faith development, and is also ideal for homeschool use or as a first communion gift for boys or girls
- Is packed full of well-researched, reliable, and eye-opening investigations of some of the toughest questions kids have about Christianity
- Includes the evidence about Jesus that rocked the world of atheist investigative reporter Lee Strobel
- Is a sturdy hardcover edition with two-tone interior and ribbon marker