Meet the Daniels Sisters
Fun, relatable, and inspirational, the Daniels Sisters books bring hours of reading enjoyment for tween girls. This Faithgirlz 3-in-1 collection is a great value for these popular fiction books, which speak to girls looking to express their talents and individuality alongside their faith, and focusing on issues every girl will face in their life.
From the family that brought you the Lena in the Spotlight series and the popular For Girls Like You brand comes this collection of fiction about three young sisters finding their way in the world and having fun along the way. With true-to-life stories about diverse tween girls and their struggles, joys, and adventures, these books are sure to become favorites for girls ages 8–12.
Meet the Daniels Sisters is:
- Ideal for gift giving
- Great for summer reading
- Perfect for girls who enjoy relatable stories and realistic fiction
- A trusted read with inspirational themes for young girls, and part of the Faithgirlz and For Girls Like You brand families
Meet the Daniels Sisters 3 Book Set includes Ansley’s Big Bake Off, Ashton’s Dancing Dreams, and Amber’s Song. Each book addresses an important topic that every girl will relate to at some point in her life:
- Ansley’s Big Bake Off (Book 1): Ansley, her sisters, and their dad move to a new town, new house, and a new school, where they meet new friends after the earth-shattering death of their mom. Ansley finds comfort in familiar things like gymnastics and baking (an activity she often did with her mom). But when big decisions need to be made, and competition and mean girls complicate things, what will Ansley do?
- Ashton’s Dancing Dreams (Book 2): For Ashton, there is nothing better than dancing—especially with her friends! But when her best friend Rani may have to move halfway around the world, can Ashton save the day (and keep Rani right where she is)?
- Amber’s Song (Book 3): Amber is off to summer Christian camp with her sisters Ansley and Ashton. She is especially excited about performing in skits, singing, and horseback riding, to name a few activities. But will this annual time with old friends and familiar fun turn into a disaster when new friends, a missing precious coat, and a camp copycat take up Amber’s time and attention?