From the family that brought you the Lena in the Spotlight series and the popular For Girls Like You magazine comes Amber’s Song, book three in the Daniels Sisters series. This realistic fiction story of family, friendship, and the challenges that so many young girls face each day growing up will appeal to girls 8–12 looking to express their talents and individuality alongside their faith.
In this fun, relatable, and inspiring story, Amber and her sisters Ashton and Ansley head to Christian summer camp at Camp Caracara. With high hopes, the twins meet their cabinmates Gio—an old friend from back home in Texas—and Maxine, a new friend with some challenges to overcome. Amber will have to work hard to practice kindness and patience as she handles teasing from her own sisters and her old and new friends while navigating camp.
- Features diverse characters
- Is an engaging read for girls ages 8–12
- Is an addition to the Faithgirlz brand
- Is a perfect birthday gift from parents and grandparents to tween girls, and is great for Spring Break and summer vacation reading
- Is written by girls for girls
If you enjoy?Amber’s Song,?check out books one and two in the Daniels Sisters series of middle grade fiction:
- Ansley’s Big Bake Off
- Ashton’s Dancing Dreams