One Big Heart
Linsey Davis, Emmy-winning correspondent for ABC News, brings us a culture-rich picture book proudly showcasing the beauty of diversity while also celebrating the wonderful things we have in common.
From skin, hair, and eyes in a multitude of colors to different personalities and interests, One Big Heart reminds us that God gave us all special traits and characteristics that make us uniquely ourselves. And yet he’s made us more alike than different, giving us many things in common–like sharing fun and laughter on the playground, a sense of curiosity, big feelings, and so much more!
One Big Heart is:
- Beautifully written by Linsey Davis, Emmy-winning ABC News correspondent and author of?The World Is Awake
- A multiethnic, multicultural, multiracial children’s picture book that recognizes our unique differences while also celebrating how alike we are
- An inspiring story of inclusion, connection and acceptance
- Written from a Christian worldview
Combining lyrical rhymes and Lucy Fleming’s whimsical art, this inspiring story is the perfect read-aloud book for kids ages 4-8 and a welcome gift for:
- Parents and grandparents
- School librarians
Get ready to celebrate all our similarities and our differences! This diverse picture book—drenched in color and full of laughter and fun—will show us how.
Look for additional inspirational children’s picture books and audio products from award-winning author Linsey Davis:
- The World Is Awake, A Celebration of Everyday Blessings
- How High is Heaven?
- Stay This Way Forever
- The Linsey Davis Children’s Audio Collection
- The Smallest Spot of a Dot