Snuggle up with your little one and enjoy all the best parts of autumn together—pumpkin picking, colored leaves, hayrides, bonfires, comfy clothes and more—with this adorable, read-aloud children’s book that celebrates the blessings of all your favorite fall activities.
Carving pumpkins. Eating fresh-baked apple pie. Jumping into leaf piles. These are just some of the many fall blessings you’ll celebrate with the little ones in your life Featuring Glenys Nellist’s whimsical rhymes and Cee Biscoe’s cuddly illustrations, Snuggle Time Fall Blessings will become part of your new fall season reading tradition.
Whether you’re a parent or grandparent, Sunday School teacher or older brother or sister, the little ones in your life will be ready for all the joys fall can bring when they hear …
Let’s go apple picking,
Shake them from the tree.
Round and fat and juicy,
The big red one’s for me!
Snuggle Time Fall Blessings is:
- written by Glenys Nellist, the bestselling author of many children's books, including the Love Letters from God and Snuggle Time series
- an adorable addition to the bestselling Snuggle Time series, impacting over 300,000 children and their families
- perfect for bedtime snuggles with a padded cover that fits just right in little hands
Look for additional inspirational children’s picture books in the bestselling Snuggle Time series:
- Snuggle Time Bible Stories
- Snuggle Time Christmas Stories
- Snuggle Time Psalms
- Snuggle Time Prayers