It’s so hard to fall asleep on Christmas Eve! In this addition to the Nighty Night series from Grammy Award-winner Michael W. Smith and VeggieTales’ Mike Nawrocki, the familiar rhythm of the classic poem “The Night Before Christmas” helps tell an original musical story that captures the wonder of Christmas Eve while helping little ones settle in for a cozy “Silent Night” even when they have trouble going to bed.
Merry Christmas, Nighty Night is a gentle, heartwarming tale that combines an original song with a fun bedtime story to relax little ones and get them ready to sleep. This cute (and sleepy) adventure leads two children to discover that when you’re having trouble falling asleep, a Christmas lullaby might just do the trick.
Merry Christmas, Nighty Night:
- Is created by Grammy winner Michael W. Smith, who has sold over 15 million albums with 32 number one hits, and VeggieTales co-creator Mike Nawrocki
- Is a cute holiday padded board book that sparkles with glitter and will help little ones 0-4 settle in for a peaceful night’s sleep
- Contains a Christmas prayer as well as a lullaby
- Is the perfect stocking stuffer or Christmas gift for the little sugarplum in your life, including grandchildren and nieces and nephews
- Contains a presentation page for gift-giving
On the night before Christmas, Cole asked from his bed,
“May I wait by the tree for my presents instead?”
“No, Cole,” his mom answered, as she handed him Bear.
Then she kissed him goodnight and helped him say prayers.