Feel the heartwarming joy and anticipation in welcoming a new baby in New York Times bestselling children’s book author Sally Lloyd-Jones, Little One, We Knew You’d Come. This endearing story about parent’s hope and anticipation of a new baby is full of lyrical prose and cute animal illustrations.
Overflowing with joy, Little One, We Knew You’d Come features Sally Lloyd-Jones beautiful rhyming text that shows a parent’s love and anticipation for their new child.
Little one, we knew you’d come.
We hoped. We dreamed. We watched for you.
We counted the days till you were due.
We waited. How we longed for you,
And the day that you were born.
Little One, We Knew You’d Come:
- Has engaging illustrations and delightful, lyrical text
- Is a beautiful message for parents and grandparents to read aloud to their children again and again
- Is a joyful story that celebrates new life and the love we have for our little ones even before their arrival
- Makes the perfect gift for a baby shower, new baby, baptism, adoption, new beginning, or special occasion
Other books you might enjoy from bestselling author Sally Lloyd-Jones:
- The Jesus Storybook Bible
- The Jesus Storybook Bible Christmas Collection
- Song of the Stars
- Bunny’s First Spring