With the most beautifully diverse and whimsical illustrations, The Tiny Truths Illustrated Bible introduces children to important ideas and unique characters of the Bible, while clearly showing how everything fits together to tell one big story—the story of God’s love for his children.
The Tiny Truths Illustrated Bible helps your children discover:
- Who God is—the one who made everything and everyone
- Who we are—his children, whom he loves unconditionally
- What we were made for—to love God and everyone else
Written and designed for children ages 4 to 8, The Tiny Truths Illustrated Bible:
- Includes 33 Bible stories from both the Old and New Testaments
- Is written in simple, relatable language for all ages
- Features a sweet embossed cover
Starting at the very beginning with the creation story and including Moses parting the Red Sea, the spies in the promised land, King Solomon and Queen Sheba, Jonah being swallowed by a giant fish, and the birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus, this Bible builds an understanding of the cohesive story of Scripture and God's enormous love. This is a valuable resource for families wanting to expose their young children to the Bible from an early age.