Young readers will enjoy reading about the unique beauty of Bear Country and all of its creatures in The Berenstain Bears and God's Wonderful World, another addition to the Berenstain Bears Living Lights™ series of books. Children follow along on a Sunday school nature walk with Missus Ursula and the cubs, and are reminded that they need to take care of their world.
Features a sheet of colorful stickers!
The Berenstain Bears and God’s Wonderful World—part of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights series of books—is perfect for:
- Early readers ages 4-8
- Reading out loud in classrooms, and during story time at home or bedtime
- Birthday gifts, Easter, holiday gift giving, or as a new addition to your home library
- Sparking conversations about the importance appreciating all of God’s creation
The Berenstain Bears and God’s Wonderful World is an addition to the Living Lights™ series that:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain in this Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children’s book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date