What did Noah’s Ark really look like? Who was David and whom did he fight? What would it look like if you lived in Jerusalem in the 1st century? Get up close and personal with everyday life during Bible times through photos, maps, and illustrations of the people, places, and buildings of the Bible.
From ancient customs and photos of ancient artifacts, to major festivals, customs, and 1st century food—each two-page spread is filled with images and drawings that help bring life to the people and places we could once only read about. With fascinating but brief text and full-color captivating images, this is a reference kids will come back to again and again because it is truly a one-of-a-kind Bible experience.
Immerse yourself in the sights and sounds, places and tastes of Bible times … it’s a journey you will never forget!
The Bible Explorer’s Guide:
- Is packed full of 1,000 amazing facts and fascinating photos showing everyday life during Bible times
- Features gorgeous full-color photography of people, places, and artifacts in 1st century Jerusalem
- Includes a Bible timeline and a who's who section with mini-biographies of people from both the Old and New Testaments
- Contains sections such as "Problems and Plagues in Egypt", "Trumpets, Feasts, and Holy Days", and "Enter the Gates of the Holy City”
- Is a great addition to any home or school library