Based on The Beginner’s Bible, The Beginner's Bible Preschool Workbook is full of activities that will encourage young children ages 3 to 5 to grow in their faith and have fun while learning their letters and numbers. The Beginner's Bible has been a trusted illustrated Bible with young children and their parents for over thirty years.
The simple pencil-and-paper activities in The Beginner’s Bible Preschool Workbook are based on classic Bible stories and characters such as Adam and Eve, Noah, the life of Jesus, and more.
Children ages 3 to 5 will enjoy over 200 pages of activities, including
- Handwriting exercises
- Letter and number activities
- Matching games
The Beginner’s Preschool Workbook:
- Provides preschool level practice of letters and numbers
- Develops creativity and problem-solving skills
- Gives kids the opportunity to practice their fine motor skills
- Can be enjoyed at home or taken wherever children go
The children in your life will love working through the numerous activities designed to help them learn preschool skills while also learning about God’s love for them, one Bible story at a time.