Grace can be a tricky thing to understand, but in this adaptation of New York Times bestselling author Lee Strobel’s The Case for Grace, kid-friendly language and personal stories of grace in action help children ages 6 to 10 discover firsthand what grace is, why it’s so amazing, and how God uses his gift of grace to forgive, care for, and strengthen us … as well as show kids how they can pass along the message of grace to others.
Whether they’ve grown up in the church or are encountering faith for the first time, The Case for Grace for Kids is the perfect resource to answer the questions about the idea of spiritual forgiveness kids 6-10 ask most. Inside, readers will discover:
- Makes the complex idea of grace easy to understand by breaking down the questions kids ask and answering them in a way they will understand
- What it means to repent and be forgiven of your sins, and have the offer of eternal life
- The grace God gives us, as well as the grace we can give to others
- Stories from real-life people who have experienced God’s amazing grace firsthand
- Answers for why Christians believe what they do, and why they can be confident in our beliefs
- Ways to talk to other people about their faith and share what they know
Explore exactly how grace works, why God freely offers it to us, the amazing things grace can do, and what it means for our lives today. Because grace is a gift we definitely want to receive.
The Case for Grace for Kids:
- Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith
- Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics engaging for kids six and up
- Is an excellent resource for Sunday schools, church libraries, and homeschooling
This book can be used on its own or alongside The Case for a Creator for Kids, The Case for Christ for Kids, The Case for Faith for Kids, and The Case for Miracles for Kids to help children with faith development and answer questions they wonder about most.