In this beautifully illustrated Easter picture book from bestselling authors Max Lucado, Randy Frazee, and Karen Hill, kids learn about the death and resurrection of Jesus, whose story is filled with love for us all.
This Easter companion book to the award-winning and bestselling The Story for Children explores the final days of Jesus, from the Last Supper to Jesus’s death on the cross and his resurrection, ending with Jesus’s words to his disciples to continue his ministry on earth. Throughout, readers 4-8 will discover:
- the true reason for Easter and why Jesus’s resurrection was so important
- a message that we are loved and cherished by God
- detailed and intricate illustrations by Fausto that will capture the eye
The Easter Story for Children:
- is perfect for Easter gift-giving to grandchildren, nieces and nephews, or any boy or girl in your life
- is ideal for family reading during Holy Week or on Easter day
- helps spark conversations about Jesus’s mission on earth and what his sacrifice means for us every day
If you enjoy The Easter Story for Children, check out The Story for Children, A Storybook Bible as well!