Brother, Sister, and Honey Bear teach children how to give thanks for all that God has given them as they journey to Gran and Gramps for Thanksgiving dinner. Young readers will develop an understanding of God’s divine blessing and the virtue of giving thanks to him in this addition to The Berenstain Bears Living Lights™ series.
Join the Berenstain Bears as they explore the value of being thankful in The Berenstain Bears Thanksgiving Blessings. It’s Thanksgiving Day and the cubs could not be more excited for pie, roast turkey, and all the trimmings. But Mama reminds them that there are more important things to be thankful for beyond the feast. Papa joins in and teaches the cubs about the many sacrifices that Bears made before them, so that they all can enjoy freedom, faith, and family today! Children will discover ways to act out traditional religious values and share God’s goodness in Zonderkidz The Berenstain Bears Living Lights™ series of books.
The Berenstain Bears Thanksgiving Blessings:
- Encourages age appropriate discussions about giving thanks and counting your blessing in life
- An engaging story about appreciating what you have and being grateful for family, friends, and blessings
- Perfect for back-to-school reading, holiday snuggle time, and holiday?gift-giving
- For early reader ages 4-8 to reading aloud at home or in a classroom, or read aloud at bedtime
- Includes stickers for hours of enjoyment
The Berenstain BearsLiving Lights™ series:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain with the Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children’s book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date
Look for additional inspirational children’s picture books in The Berenstain Bears Living Lights™ series.?