Easter may have many fun traditions, but Bunny wants to know:“What is Easter?”Little ones canenjoy learning the true meaning of Easter alongside Bunny,celebrating Jesus and his resurrection with Laura Sassi’s sweet and rhyming text.
Easter is for coloring eggs, wearing a lovely bonnet, joining in an egg hunt, and attending church with family! But the most important thing about this holiest of seasonsis to celebrate and focus on Jesus. Children will be introduced to the meaning of Easter through colorful illustrations and playful rhymes.
Bunny Finds Easter encourages children, parents, and grandparents to:
- Start a conversation about the true meaning of Easter
- Cuddle up at bedtime or naptime to read together
- Enjoy memorable rhymes and adorable illustrations
This inspirational board book is perfect for:
- Infants or children ages 0-4
- Easter baskets and Easter gift-giving
- Fans of Laura Sassi’s poetic picture books and board books