Case for a Creator for Kids
With clear facts and answers to the questions kids six to ten ask most, this adaptation of Lee Strobel's bestselling The Case for a Creator uses kid-friendly language, examples, and easy-to-understand information to introduce children to the research, eyewitness accounts, and evidence behind the questions of whether God created the universe, what science tells us about our world, and what those answers mean for us and our faith.
Whether they’ve grown up in the church or are encountering faith for the first time, The Case for a Creator for Kids is the perfect resource to answer the questions about God kids 6-10 ask most. Inside, readers will discover:
- An introduction to the historical evidence, expert testimonies, extensive research, and scientific proof that back up what the Bible says
- Scientific research that covers cosmology (how the universe began), DNA, physics, astronomy, and more to look at how the way our world works connect with Scripture
- Answers for why Christians believe what they do
- Kid-friendly stories and examples that make the facts easy to understand
- Ways to talk to other people about God and share what they know
The Case for a Creator for Kids:
- Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith
- Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics engaging for kids six and up
- Is an excellent resource for Sunday schools, church libraries, and homeschooling
This book can be used on its own or alongside The Case for Christ for Kids, The Case for Faith for Kids, The Case for Grace for Kids, and The Case for Miracles for Kids to help children with faith development and answer questions they wonder about most.