With 64 easy-to-read Bible stories, full-color illustrations, engaging questions, and real-life applications to increase your child’s understanding of God's Word, The Early Reader's Bible will have your son or daughter not only saying, "I Can Read It!" but also, “I can’t wait to read it again!”
Using child-friendly words that beginning readers can read on their own, the bestselling Early Reader's Bible will help your son and daughter associate the words "I can" with reading and loving Scripture. The age-appropriate, thought-provoking questions at the end of each chapter spurn wonderful discussions between you and your children for an experience with God’s Word that sticks.
It’s no wonder that for nearly twenty years, children from preschool to 2nd grade and beyond have rushed to read one Bible cover to cover—The Early Reader's Bible.
The Early Reader's Bible features:
- 64 easy-to-read Bible stories
- Colorful illustrations, stimulating questions, and real-life applications to increase children's understanding of God's Word
- A List of 250 basic words used in public school early reader books
- A list of over 200 new words, including Bible vocabulary with fewer than five new words introduced in each story.
- Follow up questions at the end of each story to help kids remember, relate to, and understand each Bible story