The Early Reader’s Bible
The Early Reader's Bible will have your child not only saying, "I can read it myself!" but also, “I can’t wait to read it again!” as they read the 64 beloved Bible stories. Using child-friendly words that beginning readers can read on their own, the classic, bestselling Early Reader's Bible will help your young reader, ages 4 to 8, associate the words "I can" with reading and loving Scripture.
The age-appropriate, thought-provoking questions at the end of each chapter encourage wonderful discussions between you and your children for an experience with God’s Word that will last.
The Early Reader's Bible features:
- 64 easy-to-read Bible stories
- Colorful illustrations, stimulating questions, and real-life applications to increase children's understanding of God's Word
- A list of 250 basic words used in early reader books
- A list of over 200 new words, including Bible vocabulary, with fewer than five new words introduced in each story.
- Follow-up questions at the end of each story to help kids remember, relate to, and understand each Bible story
Children will love the feeling of accomplishment that they get from doing things by themselves: getting dressed, tying their shoes, and reading The Early Reader’s Bible.